Terms & Conditions
By enrolling yourself or your child at Northern Lights Drama Theatre School, you accept the following terms and conditions.
- All fees correspondence is sent to the pupil (if over the age of 18 years) or parent/ guardian of the pupil (under the age of 18 years) via email prior to the commencement of classes each term. N.B. Please make sure that your contact information is up to date on the registration form completed on enrolment at Northern Lights Drama Theatre School. To update your information please contact us as soon as possible.
- Fees are paid via BACS. This eradicates time spent collecting money and allows the commencement of classes on time.
- Fees are due prior to the first class of each term and must be paid in full in advance via BACS. If fees are not paid in advance, the pupil may be denied tuition at Northern Lights Drama Theatre School. A £5.00 Late Fee Penalty Charge will be issued if payment is not received by the first class of each term. This is because chasing late payments takes up a considerable amount of time. Please pay promptly.
- Northern Lights Drama Theatre School aims to provide all classes within the advertised term dates. Northern Lights Drama Theatre School retains the right to change the advertised programme of classes in the event of illness or other circumstances beyond the school’s control.
- No refunds or reduced fees can be given for classes and workshops missed by the pupil.
- Uniform must be worn by the pupil at all classes and public performances. Details of the current uniform can be found on our website here.
- The pupil (if over the age of 18 years) or parent/guardian of the pupil (under the age of 18 years) gives permission to use images of the pupil in publicity materials. Should the pupil wish to be excluded from publicity materials, this must be stated on the pupil’s registration form, completed on enrolment at Northern Lights Drama Theatre School.
- Northern Lights Drama Theatre School is committed to ensuring that all personal information collected is private and secure. In order to prevent breech of privacy we do not and will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties under any circumstance.
- Northern Lights Drama Theatre School cannot accept liability for your money not reaching the school’s bank account due to you quoting incorrect details when paying fees via BACS.
- All payments made via BACS must be made in pounds sterling (£). Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making the payment shall be borne by the pupil or parent/ guardian making payment, and shall not be deductible from the fees due to the school.
- Once a payment has been verified and received by Northern Lights Drama Theatre School, the payment may not be cancelled.
- The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any individual term or condition herein will be governed by the law of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with the terms and conditions. The parties irrevocably agree to submit to that jurisdiction.