Why we collect your data
We collect your data in order to enable us to communicate with you and send you relevant information, updates and electronic marketing. Processing your data allows us to send information and updates, free of charge, with the confidence that you will find the information beneficial and interesting.
How we collect your data
We collect personal information about you in various ways such as through email or phone call when you contact us, through social media and the information gathered on a registration form when attending one of our classes or workshops.
We may collect the following types of personal information (as permitted under law)
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number)
- Emergency contact information (should we be unable to contact you)
- Information on any medical conditions / additional needs we need to be aware of
- Other information you may provide to us, such as feedback
Who we share your data with
Northern Lights Drama Theatre School is committed to ensuring that all personal information collected is private and secure. In order to prevent breech of privacy we do not and will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties under any circumstance.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information described above to perform the following activities (as permitted under local law):
- Managing our relationships
- Responding to individual enquiries
- Sending promotional materials in the form of electronic marketing including but not limited to newsletters
- Communicating about, and administering participation in special events, promotions, programs, offers, contests and market research
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing, enhancing, analysing and improving our services; managing our communications; performing data analytics)
Right to withdraw consent
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect about you and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists, exercise your rights or submit a request, please contact us by calling 01482 655656 or email email@example.com
How to contact us
Call: 01482 655656
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org